Dojos and Stars of the week
At St Michael's we believe that children who follow our values should be praised. There are lots of opportunities during each week to get the chance of extra rewards for showing brilliant behaviour.
- Each week the children in each class with the most DOJOs are invited during Celebration Assembly to sit on comfy sofas and enjoy a delicious breakfast of pastries, grapes and juice.
- At the end of each term, children with the most DOJOs are rewarded with a special morning after our last Celebration Assembly.
- Children who have demonstrated brilliant behaviour and fantastic manners at dinnertime have the opportunity to sit at the Top Table on Friday.
- Keep an eye out on the newsletter for the Star of the Week. Every week a child or children are chosen by the teachers to be the Star of the Week. These children often have been working really hard in class and have been trying their best.
- Every class has a Shiny Bag full of goodies to reward the child in the class that has impressed the teacher the most during the day.